We attach importance to the confidentiality. Your personal data is collected and processed in accordance with the applicable confidentiality rules, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We collect and process your personal data to offer the above portal to you. This declaration describes how and for which purpose your data is collected and used and what options you have with respect to personal information.
1. Responsible person
The person responsible for collection, processing and use of your personal data, in the meaning of Article 4 No. 7 GDPR, shall be
Thomas Muenz Rus LLC, located at: 2, Schukinskaya St., 123182 Moscow, Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org
2. General Provisions on Website Use
The hosting services we use are intended for provision of the following services: infrastructure and platform services, computing power, disk space and database services, maintenance and procurement services, which we apply for website management.
Here we or our hosting provider process the stock-taking, contact, content, contract, use, meta and communications data of the customers, stakeholders and visitors of this service Internet platform based on our legitimate interests in efficient and safe provision of this service Internet platform according to Article 6, para 1, sentence 1 f) GDPR, in combination with Article 28 GDPR.
2.2. Access data
We collect information on you when you use this website. We automatically accumulate information on your user behavior and your engagement with us, we register data on your computer or mobile device. We collect, store and use data on each access to our online offer (so-called server log files). The access data includes:
- Name and URL of the requested file
- Call date and time
- Transmitted data volume
- Message on successful search (HTTP response code)
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Reference URL address (i.e. earlier visited page)
- Websites visited by the user's system via our website
- User's Internet provider
- IP address and requesting provider
We use the protocol data without linking to you or to other data collection sources for statistic estimates, to make sure our service Internet platform operates, is safe and improved; in addition, to enable anonymous registration of the number of visitors on our website (traffic) as well as the volume and nature of use of our website and the services, as well as for billing, to measure the number of clicks received from partners. Based on this information, we can provide a personalized content linked to the location, analyze the traffic, eliminate defects and improve our services.
This is where our legitimate interest lies, according to Art. 6, para 1, sentence 1 f) GDPR.
We reserve the right to additionally review the protocol data, if we have valid reasons to believe it is used improperly. We store IP-addresses in the electronic log for an unlimited period of time, if it is necessary for security purposes or for provision of services or for issue of invoices for a service, e.g. if you use one of our offers. As soon as the delivery process is finalized and upon receipt of payment, we will delete the IP address, if it is not required for security purposes anymore. We also keep IP addresses if we have reasons to suspect a crime committed via our website. In addition, we save your last visit date as a part of your account (e.g. during registration, logging in, clicking on links etc.).
We use so-called session cookie files to improve our service Internet platform. Session cookie files are a small textual file that is sent by the respective servers when a website is visited and is kept in your hard drive. This file as such contains a so-called session ID using which different inquiries from your browser can be linked with the common session. Thanks to this, your computer can be recognized as soon as you return to our website. Cookie files are deleted as soon as the browser is closed. For instance, they serve to enable the use of the purchase basket function on several pages.
We also use a small quantity of permanent cookie files (and also small textual files kept in your terminal device) that remain in it and enable us to recognize your browser during the next visit. These cookies files are kept in your hard drive and deleted on their own when the prescribed time lapses. Their service life ranges from 1 month to 10 years. They make our offer in a more convenient, efficient and safe way and provide you with information that conforms to your interests on the page.
Our legitimate interest in use of cookie files according to Art. 6, para 1, sentence 1f) GDPR consists in making our website more convenient, efficient and safe for users.
For instance, cookie files save the following data and information:
- Registration data
- Language settings
- Entered search conditions
- Information on the number of our website visits and use of individual functions of our web page.
When a cookie file is activated, the ID is assigned to it, and your personal data is not attached to this ID. Your name, IP address or similar data that will enable you to link cookie files will not be included into the cookie file. Using cookie technology, we obtain alias information only, e.g. what pages in our store were visited, which goods were viewed etc.
You can set your browser so that to be informed of cookie file settings well in advance and to be able to make a decision as to whether you reject cookie files for certain cases or forever or whether the creation of cookie files is switched off in each particular case. This may limit the website functionality.
2.4. Email contact
When contacting us (e.g. via a contact form or email) we will save your data for request processing and in case any subsequent questions arise.
This is where our legitimate interest lies, according to Art. 6, para 1, sentence 1 f) GDPR.
We save and use other personal data to the extent you consent to this only or to the extent it is permitted by law without any special consent.
2.5. Storage period
Unless specifically stipulated otherwise, we will keep personal information until it is necessary to achieve the goals we pursue.
3. Main data processing
In the future, we process the below main data.
3.1. Email contact
When you contact our company by email we receive your main and communications data. The data is processed for the purpose of contacting you only.
4. Your rights as those affected by data processing
According to applicable law, you have different rights with respect to your personal data. If you want to exercise these rights please send a request by email or by ordinary mail to the address specified in clause 1, with precise designation of your ID.
The overview of your rights is available below.
4.1. Right to confirmation and reference
You are at any time entitled to receive a confirmation from us whether or not you personal data is processed. If so, you are entitled to request from us to provide free information on your personal data kept with us, together with the copy of such data. In addition, you are entitled to the following information:
- processing goals;
- processed personal data categories;
- recipients or categories of recipients, to whom personal data was or will be disclosed, in particular, recipients in third parties or international agencies;
- if possible, the planned duration of personal data storage or, if impossible, the criteria determining this duration;
- availability of the right to correct or delete your personal data or limit data processing by responsible person or the right to object to such processing;
- right to appeal to the supervisory authority;
- if personal information is received other than from you, all available information on the data source;
- availability of automatic decision-making, including profiling according to paragraphs 1 and 4, Article 22, GDPR, and, at least in these cases, the content-intensive information on the involved logical scheme and on the scales and anticipated consequences of such processing for you.
If personal data is transferred to a third country or an international agency, you are entitled to receive information on the respective guarantees, according to Article 46, GDPR, in connection with their transfer.
4.2. Right to make changes
You are entitled to require us to promptly correct inaccurate personal information on you. With the view to the processing purposes, you are entitled to require that the incomplete personal data be supplemented, in particular, by making an additional statement.
4.3. Deletion right
According to Art. 17, paragraph 1, GDPR, you are entitled to require us to delete your personal data promptly, and we are obliged to promptly delete your personal data, if applicable, for one of the following reasons:
- Personal data is not necessary anymore for the goals, for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- You cancel your consent, based on which the processing was carried out, according to Article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1 a) of GDPR, or Article 9, paragraph 2 a), GDPR, and if there is no other legal framework for data processing.
- You object, according to Article 21, paragraph 1, GDPR, to processing, and we do not have the top-priority valid grounds to process the data, or you object to processing according to Article 21, paragraph 2, GDPR.
- Personal data were processed illegally.
- Personal data should be deleted to fulfill the legal obligations, according to the laws of the Union or the laws of the members states, to which we are subject.
- Personal data was collected in connection with the information society services offered according to Art. 8, para 1, GDPR.
If we released personal data and if we, according to Art. 17, para 1, GDPR, are obliged to delete the same, we take reasonable efforts, including technical ones, taking into account the existing technologies and the implementation costs, to notify the persons in charge of personal data processing that you requested them to delete all links to this personal data or their copies or replications of this personal data.
4.4. Right to limit processing
You are entitled to require from us that processing be limited if at least one of the following conditions is met:
- You dispute the personal data accuracy, namely, for the period of time allocated to us to verify personal data,
- Data processing is illegal and you refused to delete personal data and, instead, required that the personal data use be limited;
- We do not need personal data for processing anymore, but you need this data for presentation, implementation or protection of legal claims, or
- You object to processing according to Article 21, para 1, GDPR, until it is established if our company's valid reasons prevail over yours.
4.5. Right to move data
You are entitled to receive the respective personal data you provided to us in a structures, generally acceptable and machine-readable format, and to transfer this data to any other responsible person, without any obstacles on our part, if
- data processing is carried out based on the consent envisaged in Art. 6, para S. 1 a) GDPR or Art. 9 para 2 а) GDPR or under the agreement according to Art. 6 para 1, sentence 1 b) GDPR and the processing is carried out using automatic processes. Article 6 para 1 sentence 1 a) GDPR or Article 9 para 2 а) GDPR or under the agreement according to Article 6 para 1 sentence 1 b) GDPR and
- the processing is carried out using automated processes.
When you exercise your right to transfer the data according to paragraph 1, you are entitled to seek to transfer the personal data directly from us to another responsible person, if technically feasible.
4.6. Right to object
You are entitled, for reasons arising out of your specific situation, to object to processing of your personal information, which is carried out on the basis of Art. 6, para 1, sentence 1е) or f) GDPR at any time; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We stop processing the personal data, unless we can produce valid reasons for processing, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, and unless processing is intended for presentation, exercise or protection of legitimate requirements.
If we process personal data for direct advertising, you are entitled to object to your personal data processing at any time for the purposes of such advertising; it concerns profiling if related to such direct advertising.
You are entitled, for reasons arising out of your specific situation, to object to your personal data processing pertaining to you and carried out for scientific purposes, for historic research or statistic purposes, according to Article 89, para 1, GDPR, unless the processing is required for fulfillment of the objectives of public interest.
4.7. Automatic solutions, including profiling
You are entitled not to make any decision based on automatic processing only, including a profiling-based solution, which may be applied to you with respect to some legal consequences or which inflicts substantial damage on you in this way.
Automated decision-making based on collected personal data does not take place.
4.8. Right to revoke the consent to personal data processing
You are at any time entitled to revoke your consent to personal data processing.
4.9. Right to appeal to the supervisory authority
You are entitled to lodge an appeal with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the member state where you stay, in the country of your station or of the assumed violation, if you believe that your personal data processing is illegal.
5. Information protection
We seek to maximize your data safety according to applicable data protection law and technical options.
Your personal data will be transmitted in encoded format. It applies to your orders and to the customer's login. We make use of SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encoding system, but we note that data transfer via the Internet (e.g. during email communications) may have vulnerabilities in the security system. Complete data protection from third parties' access is impossible.
To protect your data we, according to Article 32, GDPR, support the technical and organizational security efforts we always adapt to the cutting-edge technologies.
Nor do we guarantee that our offer will be available at any time; we cannot rule out any deficiencies, malfunctioning or accidents. Servers we use are duly protected.
6. Data transfer to third parties, data transfer to non-EU member states
We mostly use your personal data within our own company.
When we engage third parties in performance of contracts (e.g. suppliers of logistics services), they will receive personal data to the extent required for provision of the respective service.
If we transfer certain parts of data processing ("order processing"), we oblige our Contractor based on the agreement to use the personal data according to the data protection law only and make sure the stakeholder's rights are protected.
No data transfer to companies or persons outside EU shall be carried our or planned, except as envisaged in Section 2 of this Declaration.